The point is, I believe, that we get so busy and yes, even lazy, here that we simply throw things away and buy everything ready made. I think it's great you guys are experiencing so much more variety and fresh homemade stuff that doesn't always come in a can.
As to applesauce, it's certainly not something I am fond of, homemade or otherwise, but I am extremely fond of the cute nieces and their hardworking Mommy. Miss you guys like crazy!
2 Comments:
Does Mom ask leading questions that indicate how good a Mom she is? ;-)
The point is, I believe, that we get so busy and yes, even lazy, here that we simply throw things away and buy everything ready made. I think it's great you guys are experiencing so much more variety and fresh homemade stuff that doesn't always come in a can.
As to applesauce, it's certainly not something I am fond of, homemade or otherwise, but I am extremely fond of the cute nieces and their hardworking Mommy. Miss you guys like crazy!
Post a Comment
<< Home