Tissue anyone?
So, today on the way home from church, Gillian got to fulfill one of her foreign country wishes. At the last stoplight we pass, there are usually a group of young boys selling tissues (Kleenex) for about a buck twenty a box. Once, I let Steven buy a box for his room and the girls have been begging me ever since. Since Gillian was in the front I handed her the money and as we rolled up to the stop light (which, thankfully, was red) I waved over one of the boys (who usually pester to no end, but had finally given up on me - so I had to work pretty hard to get them to come to Gillian's window) we finally accomplished the transaction, she got the color of box that she wanted and there was only a minimum of horn honking when the light turned green.


3 Comments:
Mabrook, ya Gillian!
I think it's funny that you had to beg them to come to your car.
It's good to know that the simple things in life can make you smile. Tell the kids hello for me. I'm really enjoying your blanket, ummmm I mean my blanket. One of my favorite things from NA :)
Post a Comment
<< Home