More Madrid Memories
Things I learned on my trip to Madrid:
1. The Madrid countryside, when seen from the air, makes a cool quilt design
2. They have the same neon signs on their pharmacies (farmacia)that we have here. (Look on the left side of the street, for a green and red neon plus sign)
3. Kids are still fun to watch! (Check out the crazy hair! We saw lots of babies with this color of hair, it was very unexpected - both parents with black hair, but babies all with red)
4. Starbucks is still Starbucks, no matter where you go (but the service is slower...)
5. Every city has homeless people (this guy fished out the other half of my breakfast sandwich that I had to throw away just before the bus tour, because they didn't allow food or drink on board - I was glad that I could be a ham-and-cheese blessing for him)
6. Guys who drive sporty rag-tops get tickets all over the world.
7.It is a serious disappointment to visit a country that sports entire stores dedicated to Pork related products... and feel so sick, that you don't want to eat any of it.
8. Even hostels who are under construction can still get a nice view at sunset. (Actually, our hostel was just as nice as a hotel, and much cheaper!)


1 Comments:
Nice pics! There's totally a Quaker Quilters inspiration there!
Post a Comment
<< Home