
OK, so I started going a little crazy with nothing but big blank white walls - and to prevent myself from throwing colorful foods (Jackson Pollack style)at the walls to color things up... I decided to use some of my scarves and a little "sticky-tack". So far they are holding up. (We did have to close all the doors and windows when we had the windstorm) Since then I have had several neigbors stop by and comment on how quickly we got settled in... they couldn't beleive I already had stuff up on the walls. A few of them even mistakenly thought I had bought the scarves locally... and were surprised to know that most of them came from my grandmother's collection.
2 Comments:
Yeah- I've often thought the Quaker Quilting tradition would do quite well in Morocco. I think Betty was considering that for a little bit as a business.
I think she had been teaching a class on quilting. You'll have to ask her about it now that she is back. I know that I would love to have a quilt here, it gets chilly at nigyht... I miss my favorite one, my mommy made it for me but I had to leave it at home... sniff, sniff.
Post a Comment
<< Home