Sunday, March 08, 2009

Kudos

Somewhere on the other side of the world is a group of people who have struggled for a long time to create a report that will help their school to move into the arena of accreditation. I am so proud of you guys and all your hard work. Kudos!

...and to that one talented individual who wrote and re-wrote and organized and ordered and oversaw the monster report that went out on time... I'm so proud of you! Kudos and then some!

**Added after the original post***
I just heard about the initial response regarding the mammoth report... apparently the bigwig said, "I have been going through the self study and want you to know how impressed I am with the thoroughness and objectivity I have seen in the portions I have sampled to date. "

I KNEW you were good at your job! Apparently, now so does everyone else!

1 Comments:

At Tue Mar 10, 07:19:00 PM PDT, Blogger SP said...

Wooooooohoooooooooo! I know that's been a long time coming!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home