Monday, April 09, 2007

What's that expression???

I pride myself on getting great candid photos of people... However, there was nothing candid about this display. The expression is priceless... let's have a contest to see who can come up with the best caption!

13 Comments:

At Tue Apr 10, 02:55:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Calgone, take me away!

 
At Wed Apr 11, 02:18:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

"Unseen by her- The Pale Man lifts his head and grabs the two human eyeballs from the metallic plate in front of him.

He introduces the eyeballs into twin stigmatas in his palms and uses his hands to look around, splaying his fingers like excited peacock feathers as he discovers-

-Ofelia eating yet another grape."

 
At Wed Apr 11, 03:06:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"...one day my momma came up to me, and she said, 'Can you smile?' and I said, 'Sure, Momma... See???"

 
At Wed Apr 11, 03:23:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try as he might, little Jimmy just could never seem to get the hang of making fart noises with his hands. Sadly, this dysfunction caused him to live the lonely life of an outcast.

 
At Thu Apr 12, 12:11:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"But I don't wanna go! I wanna stay and play!"

 
At Fri Apr 13, 08:49:00 AM PDT, Blogger Jed Carosaari said...

Just found this- thought of David.

 
At Thu Apr 19, 06:45:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The woman and that CAMERA!!!

 
At Mon Apr 23, 01:41:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ummm... I'm stuck. No really, see that model rocket there? It's in two pieces but now I'm hoping I figure out how to remove superglue before I have to use the bathroom.

 
At Mon Apr 23, 01:47:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This too shall pass...

 
At Mon Apr 23, 01:47:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess there really is such a thing as too much chocolate.

 
At Fri May 11, 11:10:00 AM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why are these comments all anonymous?

 
At Wed Apr 09, 07:17:00 AM PDT, Blogger Live In Contrast said...

Take your pick:

Sadly, even at age 27, David still hadn't gotten the hang of "Hide-and-Seek".

-OR-

While it had been fun for the first two hours, David eventually grew tired of playing "Peek-a-boo" with the two-way mirror.


-Adam (David's little brother)

 
At Sat Apr 19, 10:51:00 AM PDT, Blogger drh said...

Hey! No fair posting a new comment a year later!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home