Sunday, April 12, 2009

Sugar HIGH


We had a lovely Easter: Breakfast with Hot-Crossed buns; rockin' music at church and a drama presentation that included an Arnold Schwarzenegger version of the Easter Bunny saving a platoon of female soldiers in Vietnam...








...(don't ask, just trust that it was hilarious and really illustrated the point of the sermon); a delicious Easter dinner (that I didn't have to cook); and enough rain that I didn't have to play Easter bunny and hide boiled eggs out in the wet grass!!!





Instead I got to sit at my computer watching my mom hide plastic eggs and Easter baskets in my living room. (The coolest one was when she took the lightbulb out of the lamp and replaced it with a light-yellow egg.)











Manya and the kids enjoyed hanging out on the couch together being silly while the sugar rush soared the stratosphere.





Can't hardly wait for the sugar crash and ensuing tummy-aches later! Weeeeeeee!












2 Comments:

At Sun Apr 12, 08:30:00 PM PDT, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The lightbulb exchange cracked me up! I hid an orange one in the fruit bowl! 'Becca

 
At Sun Apr 12, 09:25:00 PM PDT, Blogger Jeanine said...

9:12 - "Mommy, my tummy hurts..."
"Yes, it is because you ate too much candy today.Now, go back to bed."
"But I had strawberries for dinner, they are healthy..."
"Sweetie, strawberries don't erase all the candy that you ate. Off to bed with you."
"But, Mommy, my tummy hurts..."
"Yep. Goonight."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home