Under the table...
So, you have heard of people getting paid "under the table" and other sneaky and underhanded ways of doing things...and references to people drinking each other "under the table" but probably you would not be surprised to hear that within the first five minutes of arriving at my host's house in the midwest this past week... I was literally under the table.
Just for fun, here are some other interesting places I have crawled:



4 Comments:
I have probably used that table as a fort at one time or another.
Now, I KNOW why you were in the fireplace. But why were you under the table?
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm guessing it had something to do with the cat (not pictured).
Also, I note that in your previous pictures, you always matched your surroundings-- sort of chameleon-like.
Post a Comment
<< Home