Growing up
This is my grown-up first grade son who knows how to walk home from school without mom (just up the hill in the campus - don't panic) change out of his uniform (into his new cool dude shirt), get a bowl of cereal for an afternoon snack, open iTunes and start an episode of Cyberchase all by himself! He even uses the headphones so that Mommy doesn't come home to a house blaring with cartoons (ok, it might actually be because he doesn't want to share with his sisters.... but I won't look a gift-horse in the mouth!).


4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sigh. I remember when Jeanine used to blog...Good times...
when does he start doing his own laundry? Miss ya girl!
You know, if it wasn't for the fact that I talk with your mother all the time, I would have NO idea what's going on in your life. *POKE* That's a hint in case you didn't catch it. So start blogging girlie!
~Tammy & Rusty
Post a Comment
<< Home